Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chapter-8 Phuket Adventura(Part 1)-The Land Where Giant Birds Rest

After a long, gruesome and tiresome wait, Chapter 8 is finally in the house!

I'm your one and only host, Pandemica!

Sorry for the long wait guys, as you can see(or not), I'm kinda busy lately so I 've got this one big word for you guys:



Sorry.


.......


Well, "Sorry" is a big word, ya' know!

Anyways, Chapter 8(which consists of several parts)is mainly about my recent trip to Phuket, Thailand.

What you are about to see is 100% recorded by me. Exclusively for THIS blog. Trust me, you can't find this video anywhere else( so don't waste your time looking it on Youtube).

Feeling excited?

Let's not wait anymore, shall we?


*****************************************
On 7th June 2009, a new history was made.


Well, sort of.

But for me and my family, it's indeed a vacation we MIGHT not forget.

It's the day we fly north, to Phuket!


As you can see from the vid,
that's the candy shop in the LCCT( Low Cost Carrier Terminal for short) right after we checked in. Yep, that's free food so EAT AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BEFORE DEPARTING.

Seriously.



This is the waiting terminal, or lounge. Sorry for the shaky footage as I'm recording while carrying two heavy luggage. If you feel nausea, just skip to the next video.



The most glorious moment of this trip!

Haha, just kidding.

Wonder why no one took any videos or photos of this moment, except me. Hmmm......



Entering the Red Phoenix.
Holy Schmoly! Look at how tight this plane is!

Anyways, it looks like we manage to board the plane.

That's pretty much it for part-1.

Stay tuned for part-2 of our Phuket Adventura(part 2)- In The Sky!

I'm gonna go check my seat, so smell you guys later!

p/s: R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson, the REAL King Of Pop!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP