Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chapter-6 CLIOD

Wassup all! Pandemica here.

Welcome to Chapter 6!

Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking.

What on earth is CLIOD?

For those who didn't know, CLIOD stands for Coconut, Lemon, Ita, Orange and Dew...








Okay I was just kidding.
CLIOD really stands for College Life In One Day.

It's an event organized by Taylor's University College.
You get to be a college student(not really) for one day.
I got dragged along by my buddies to join this(thing?)

The only good thing is that it's free of charge. End of line.


Okay, enough with THE pros, now on to some cons!

Well maybe not cons but something that might interest y'all.


Firstly, the washroom at Taylor's Business School is called as the Relief Point (Hmm..I wonder why?).

At one point, the host (which happens to be Taylor's Program Director) actually said something about her students on a trip to visit those with Down's Syndrome but the way she said it makes us thought that her students ARE the ones that have Down's Syndrome. LOL

A talk on plagiarism for two hours? NO FRIGGIN' WAY

The worst thing about this day trip is that most of the time spent is in a classroom, which the air-con is SOOOOO cold that believe it or not, I nearly got Hypotermia!!!!

Overall, it's not half bad. There is the Young Entrepreneur's Day ( YED for short) that keeps us busy running around doing some useless market research(what?). YED is something like a carnival that business students use what they learn to earn some paper.

And guess what?

Me and my buddies got scammed( or in better terms, seduced) by a bunch of girls selling toast for charity.

RM3 for one toast? You've gotta be shitting me.

That basically concludes my day at Taylor's.

If you are someone that has no life, enjoy getting free goody bags, hearing people sharing their past (which I seriously don't give a damn) or getting your blood frozen, CLIOD is your cup of tea.

For those who doesn't, you can just stay home and do what YOU usually does, like reading blogs and so on.

That's it for this chapter, folks!

C'ya all in chapter sevennnnzz


P/s:
If you don't know what an "Ita" is, "Ita" is derived from the fruit named Ita Palm Fruit.
Do you know that Ita Palm Fruit is one of the few fruits in the world that actually starts with the alphabet " I" . Try listing another ( one is enough) fruit that starts with " i ". I bet you can't ^^

Anyways, here is a pic of the fruit. Enjoy! **Taylor please don't sue me!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP