Monday, June 1, 2009

Chapter-5 Teachers' Day Parody

Hola, amigos!

Welcome to Chapter 5!

Last Friday was my school's teachers' day.

And guess what?

I WENT. AND IT WAS HORRIFIC.

Since it's teachers' day, we as students get to enjoy seeing teachers get humiliated, tortured and be sent to the hospital.

It's true.

One teacher( which I heard was pregnant) actually fell down on the floor and started shaking vigorously. The funny thing is at that moment, some retarded teachers were still enjoying karaoke on stage. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?

I bet they wouldn't care if one of the teachers actually died on the day they celebrated their hard work. How ironic is that?

The teacher was having a fit due to some unknown reasons. She can walk in the end, but i have to pity a Malay girl that got her finger squeezed by the teacher throughout the entire ordeal.

She got sent to the hospital along with the teacher.

Her finger was this colour

Anyways, me and a couple of buddies played Boggles (Did I spelled it right?) and can't help ourselves from laughing at some Malay fellas shuffling horribly on stage (which I think they are pretty proud of).

The funniest part was they were still dancing when the school bell rang. Everyone actually just don't give a shit and ran to the school gates. The look on their faces was PRICELESSLY DISAPPOINTING .

ROFL.

Lastly, I would like to wish all the teachers out here a Happy Teachers' Day with this short poem I made.

Teachers,
I know you still get paid,
But unfortunately, you don't get a raise;
Maybe because of your stubborn face,
That left us students in a a daze.

So please,
Do your duty right,
'cause I know you don't wanna get fried(fired),
As long as you do it with pride,
Your name will always be bright.

Happy Teachers' Day!


That's preetty much it for this chapter. Thanks for dropping by and Stay tuned for more up coming chapters! There is a CBOX beside so feel free to leave me a comment or two.

Till then, Pandemica says,"Enjoy the hols! Ciao!"

P/s:
The poem above is made purely for fun. I apologize in advance if it actually hurt anyone's feelings(which I highly doubt that). XD

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP