Monday, July 6, 2009

Chapter-8-2 Phuket Adventura(Part 2)-In The Sky!

Previously on Phuket Adventura...

**On 7th June 2009, a new history was made.


Well, sort of.

But for me and my family, it's indeed a vacation we MIGHT not forget.

It's the day we fly north, to Phuket!



Hope that jogged your memory...

'Cause get ready for Part Two, Baby!

****************************************

This is AirAsia Flight AK828, bound for Phuket, Thailand.

We will be departing shortly.

In the meantime, fasten your seatbelt, sit back and relax. Thank you once again for choosing AirAsia.

YEEHAW!




Well, that pretty much sums up the whole journey to Phuket, which took about an hour and a half.

Say, did you notice that I was sitting by myself?

It's because I wanna show everyone on the plane who's da boss!

okay okay...

It's really because my sis isn't with us(no, she's not dead).
So I get to "dominate" the window seat just to get these footages fer you guys.

Am I great or what?

Anyways, you guys should be thankful for the footages, especially the landing one.

'Cause all passengers aren't suppose to use any electronic devices during landing as it might get all of us to stuck on an island like from the TV series"Lost".

Except with the dark government secrets, of course.

Luckily, I didn't get busted (I won't be here if I did).

Alas, we made it to Phuket in one piece!

Stay tuned(again...) for Chapter-8-3 Phuket Adventura(Part 3)-Surin Haven! Coming riiigghhht up!

See you then, ciao!

P/s: Damn, did anyone see my luggage? Great, I think I left it back at the LCCT McDonalds'....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP