Friday, September 18, 2009

Chapter-14 Hey, My Tongue is Bleeding!

Wassup, guys.

Pandamaca hea!

I noe what you are thinkin'

Why am I talkin' lidat?

For all of you smart arsess, the taite is the ansar.

My tang is bleedin'

*********************************************

Ahem....

OK, it's not THAT bad I had to talk like that.

And this IS a blog post....DUH.

But seriously.

My tongue got a bright red spot at the centre.

Apparently, I brushed too hard this morning.

What's worse is that the taste of blood is....(how do you describe that?)

THE TASTE OF IRON HAS NEVER BEEN THIS STRONG!

Heard that, Edward?

I know you are jealous, so EAT YOUR HEART OUT, Twilight wannabes!

Come to think of it, I'm sure that there are still gazillion Twilight fangirls/boys out there.

Apparently Brainwashed.

They should seriously reconsider their addiction and move on with their life.

Anyways, Edward is a stupid vampire. Nuff said.

p/s: If you are offended by what I just said, that could only mean one thing:

GET A LIFE, YOU STUPID TWILIGHT WORSHIPER.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP