Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chapter-12 9-9-9

Hola, fellow amigos y amigas!

Pandemica here.

As you can see, it's September 9 2009 today!

09.09.09 for short.

Yeah, many people are getting married on this day, just because they think it's auspicious.

But seriously.

Who cares?

Well I am not superstitious and I really don't have time to.

It's exam week and many things are messed up.

Firstly, the exam tips leaked, and just not any usual leak. The tips are 100% accurate.

**And you might wonder what the heck are those people who set the questions doing.

That information right there just blew my face off.

It's basically straight-As if you study all the tips.

What's more?

Try to relate these two statements.

#1 I don't study if there isn't any exams.

#2 I like to study the the night before the exam.

Get the idea?

Yea, I didn't sleep much

Sometimes I do feel like a walking zombie.

Ever seen a zombie blogging?

Yea, first time for me as well.

Well this post is gonna be shorter than usual since my exam is still on tomorrow.

And my books are still in its wrapping cover.

You get what I mean.

I hereby promise that there will be more awesome posts after my exam.

Till then, get outta here. Bluek.

p/s: Notice the time this post is published.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP