Saturday, September 18, 2010

Chapter-24 Where's my welcome committee?

Whassup homies!


I know, AEONS since my last post right? But don't blame me, blame yourself for not having the patience to wait. xD

Okay, I'm just kidding. Don't close the tab just yet.

Been really busy lately. Started university like a couple of months ago (June to be exact), and things are getting a little hectic. Nonetheless it's still an enjoyable experience.

Second semester is starting on Monday. Oh boy.

New friends, new lecturers, you name it.

And yea, that's pretty much for this post. Not much inspiration these days. Sigh.

But the good news is, I will be updating like once a week from now on, just to keep you guys entertained. Say THANK YOU now.

Anyway, God bless everyone. Pandemica here signing off.




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP