Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chapter-8-5 Phuket Adventura(Part 5)-Finale

Previously on Phuket Adventura...

**Sawadeeka~ This is the second day of our vacation! ...Which means the DAY OUT! RAWR!

THIS IS IT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

THIS IS THE FINALE!

It's the day me and my family are returning home from Phuket.

Time sure passes quick when you're enjoying yourself.

Here are some pics of my family in the living room before leaving for the airport.

Chit-Chat...

Look tense...what, don't feel like going home?

Group shot...hey, don't look back! Arrgghh...

Our last lunch

After all that, we arrived at the airport, ready to fly once again...

Do I have to say more? In the waiting lounge.


....and the rest is your imagination. Oh yeah, about the hijack plane thingy, it didn't go so well. I might consider myself lucky they even allow me to fly back.

As a conclusion, to this amazing journey, I would wanna thank everyone, especially my family, for making this trip possible. I do hope there is more to come.

Till then, Pandemica is back here in Malaysia, peacefully, without any symptoms of A(H1N1).

p/s: I'm glad the Phuket Adventura series are finally over. It's really been a barrier for this blog as I can't continue with new posts regarding anything else except my Phuket trip. Do stay tune for more exciting posts in the near future. Oh yeah, the security guard that was suppose to check passengers for flu symptoms was apparently sleeping. This guy should really get a payrise.

p/p/s: Do forgive me for making you guys read such a long personal sentence!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP