Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chapter-10 Five Facts

Hey all!

I was reading my old posts a couple of days ago and I noticed that I didn't really introduce myself that well since the beginning.

Since it's the 10th Chapter anniversary, I decided to share five facts about myself.

So here it goes,

Fact #1- This happened when I'm still in kindergarten. My old house was really far away from the kindergarten and I was like almost late everyday. So my dad jokingly challenged me to start walking to school alone at night so that i wouldn't be late the next day. I was quite naive back then and I accepted. I dressed up and my dad was like,"You ready? The door is open."

To be honest, I didn't felt scared at all. But the scene where I saw my mum and my sis crying behind the window when I turned back still lingers in my mind till now.

I actually walked to the guardhouse when my dad pulled me back( he was stalking me the whole time).

Impressive huh?

Fact #2- I used to draw comics back in my primary school days. Even though I pretty much suck at drawing at that time, I even sold them. About 20 cents a copy. Can't believe I got a couple of buyers XD

Fact #3- I got a really weird bad habit. And it's not your ordinary nail-biting or so (but it has something to do with your fingers). I like to scratch the side of my thumb, with my first or middle finger. I know it's kinda disgusting as the skin tends to peel off and it's not a good sight.
But I enjoy doing it. It gives me confidence. LOL

Fact #4- Me and my good buddy were once pranksters. There was a not-so-normal kid in my class two years ago. My whole class thinks he's a retard as he's kinda perverted and comes up with all sorts of weird ideology that only insane people can think of.

He once thought of bombing a girl that rejected him with a home-made nuclear bomb.

So one day, we literally drew his face indirectly with a ruler with ink. We got scolded and have to clean his face in the front of the whole class. Like a father treating a son. How embarrassing.

Fact #5- This is the first time I did something like this: Telling five facts about myself.

So there you have it!

Five facts!

There will be more facts in the near future!

Till then, Happy 10th chapter anniversary and have a nice day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP