Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chapter-18 Celebrating Chinese New Year...Rambo Style

COWABUNGA!


I'm BACK!!

Yea, it's been more than a month since my last update.

Like I mentioned before, I went for NS (National Service) and now I'm back, just in time to get some Ang-Pows.

And I've only got 5 days to collect as many as possible. Crap.

Anyways, this post will be pretty short as well.

Don't worry, I know what you guys are thinking. If you wanna hear the adventure tales, you will have to wait ( Sorr-eee) until mid March.

But why?

The reason? Simple. It's a surprise. And I don't wanna spoil it for you guys. Not until it's officially over.

So basically I will be celebrating Chinese New Year with little hair. And come to think of it, it isn't as bad as I imagined.

I guess I will be having fun, without wasting a second (C'mon, just 5 days?)

Therefore, I wanna wish everyone here a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

p/s: Can't wait till everything's over. A new chapter awaits!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP