Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chapter-3 Boredom Kills

Yes, its me again...welcome back for another chapter!

First off:

This Week Is:

1. boring

2. causing everyone to get sick

3. so boring that there are people willing
to spend time reading this blog

4. stunting my growth

5. extremely boring due to SABS (Severe Acute Boredom Syndrome)

Alright, enough of the disease I came up with.
But the truth is I am not lying: IT IS DAMN BORING

Me and my buddy came to school today, only to find out that we are two of the four boys that actually came to school.

Sucked.Once.

Then, 70% of my class( which consists around 20 students) went for an elective exam,including my buddy, leaving me to face a dumb wall for an hour and fifteen minutes. Teachers are slacking and the rest that didn't go for the test are wasting away just like me.

Sucked.Twice.

I actually felt asleep for a few seconds. I tried to get back to sleep but failed.

Sucked. Thrice.

There you go, whole week of useless boredness. I only just showed you one day of this week and it is already boring as hell. Good grief.

Well, that's it for this time.Thanks for tuning in and the next chapter will be up soon.

I'm your bored host, Pandemica.

Bye and get outta here =)


WARNING:
Reading this blog may not protect against SABS'. If you experience explosive diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, the urge to read more blogs, or even death, contact your doctor NOW!!!!


You may have infected with the Severe Acute Boredom Syndrome.

1 comments:

~DevouxFaustTsuki~ May 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

LoL.....
Kesian Pie....
Maybe u punya disease can also infect my computer coz I couldn't log into Maple for 2-3 stinking hours!!!!!!!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP